Public Realm & Sport
Our Project Management Team are experienced in delivering distinctive, high-quality public realm, such as the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, the British Library Piazza and Ascot Racecourse, which promotes environmental sustainability and ‘blue green’ themes whilst providing a range of fully accessible and multi-functional spaces.
We have a strong track record in delivering sports facilities, often within highly constrained areas;-
- Construction of playing facilities at FA St Georges Park National Football Centre
- Construction of football pitches for the FIFA 2010 Club World Cup in Abu Dhabi
- Construction of 2 polo lawns for HRH the Sultan of Brunei in Brunei
- Construction of the Welsh Rugby Union Centre for Excellence in South Wales
- Construction of Chelsea Football Club’s training ground and academy
- Construction of Ascot racecourse (track) as part of the Ascot redevelopment
We understand how to deliver our client’s brief whilst factoring in key considerations such as ‘value for money’, ecology, heritage, landscape and sustainability.